GreenLaw is supported by individuals and organizations from across Georgia. Below is a list of the companies, law firms, and foundations who support GreenLaw. We are also grateful to all of the individuals who support GreenLaw year after year! For more information on becoming a Sponsor, please email Eliza Alden.
- Advanced Metal Components
- The Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses
- Bondurant, Mixson & Elmore, LLP
- The Law Firm of J. Franklin Burns
- Butler, Wooten & Fryhofer
- Cadmus Energy & Environmental Design-Build
- The George E. Crouch Foundation of Georgia
- EMSA Fund
- The Energy Foundation
- The Home Depot Foundation
- The Lubo Fund
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- NewFields, LLC
- One Consulting Group
- Parks, Chesin & Walbert
- Primerica, Inc.
- Sapelo Foundation
- Smith, Gambrell & Russell
- Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Turner Foundation
- Turnsol Solar Energy, Inc.,
- And Many More!
Is your name missing? If you are a supporter and you would like us to include a link to your website, just let us know! Email Eliza Alden, our Communications Director, at email@example.com.
Individual donors, visit our donations page to learn more about joining our supporters.