How to file an online comment with FERC
To file an online comment with FERC directly please follow these steps:
- Type up your comment, or use our suggested letter here.
- Visit https://ferconline.ferc.gov/QuickComment.aspx to fill out their eComment request form.
- Once you’ve input your information where prompted, type the characters you see in the picture into the box provided to verify that you are a person and not a computer program.
- Click “authorize” to submit your request.
- Check the email your provided on the form. In just a few minutes, you should have an email from FERC.
- Click on the link provided in the email.
- Enter docket number CP15-17 in the “Enter Docket Number” field.
- A list of dockets will appear. Sabal Trail is the first one. Click the X under select.
- Copy and paste your comment from step 1 into the space on the website below your name.
- Click "send comment" and you're done!
Thank you for taking the time to speak out on this crucial matter!
We hope these directions were easy to follow. If you have any comments or questions, please reach out to our Communications Department by contacting Fenly Foxen at firstname.lastname@example.org